Here’s a free business idea for Amazon: AMAZON CLOUD PRINTING.
It solves the problem of people who need a high quality printout without having to buy an expensive commercial printer or drive to a copy store, like an animal.
Here’s how it works:
- You request AMAZON CLOUD PRINTING online.
- An AMAZON DRONE flies an AMAZON LARGE COMMERCIAL PRINTER to your location.
- Please open the window first, and then demolish the wall. It’s a big printer. You’ll have about 10 minutes to do this after submitting your AMAZON CLOUD PRINTING request. AMAZON CLOUD PRINTING is not responsible for damage or injury.
- The AMAZON DRONE waits for you to plug in the AMAZON LARGE COMMERCIAL PRINTER and load it with AMAZON COMMERCIAL PRINTER PAPER (not included).
- The AMAZON DRONE waits for you to unplug AMAZON ECHO, if present. AMAZON DRONE requires all of your attention. AMAZON DRONE is all you need.
- The AMAZON DRONE takes the file to print from you on an AMAZON USB THUMB DRIVE.
- The AMAZON DRONE prints the file on the AMAZON LARGE COMMERCIAL PRINTER.
- The AMAZON DRONE hands you the printout.
- You pay the AMAZON DRONE.
- Cash only. No change given.
- The AMAZON DRONE will count the money in front of you.
- The AMAZON DRONE then enters its WAIT-FOR-TIPPING mode.
- It remains in this mode until you tip it, or until the INCENSED-DRONE-TIMEOUT is reached.
- Depending on the WAIT-FOR-TIPPING mode outcome, the AMAZON DRONE leaves with the AMAZON LARGE COMMERCIAL PRINTER using the original entry point, or a new one.